As a part of its capability for integrated systems, Savronik provides turnkey solutions to the design, development, qualification, integration and test activities for the military platforms, mobile shelters and on-vehicle systems which supports land, air and marine platforms.
To this end, savronik carries out the following;
- Robust, functional engineering solutions to the shelter design in accordance with NATO-6516 Standard Specifications and Requirements,
- Commissioning activities through assembly and functional installation test activities on electronic, mechanic and electro-mechanic system components,
- Cabling Systems Design and Production, in accordance with IPC/WHMA-A-620, for better performance in all harsh military operational conditions,
- Tests, Simulations and Quality Control Activities for Cabling Systems in accordance with IPC-620 Standards,
- Design, development, analysis and qualification services for interior components such as rack cabinets, console mechanism, power distribution units, inverters/converters, System Control Panels, Power/Signal Control Panels and every other mechanic/electronic components and interfaces of mobile and immobile systems,
- Design, analysis, qualification and cabling activities for the building’s/shelter’s Interior rack cabinets, console mechanism and power distribution units,
- Console design in accordance with MIL-STD-1472 Standards and Requirements,
- Implementation of various analysis services on the systems such as air-conditioning thermal analysis, lighting analysis, vibration and shock analysis,
- Upon system integration, implementation of EMI-EMC Tests and Raining Simulation Tests in accordance with MIL-STD-810 Standards and Requirements,
- Implementation of Platform Design/Analysis and On-Vehicle System Integration,
- Electronic, electromechanic and mechanic assembly,
- After-Sales Product Support, Guarantee and Consultancy Services.