Savronik has developed the TDS-3000 for TCCD as a speed and location control system to ensure a safe train operation. TDS-3000 is fully compatible with ATS-101 (Automatic Train Stopping System).
The TDS-3000 provides a continuous speed and break control by comparing speed and position of the locomotive to the train’s instantaneous timetable in that position.
- Built-in Test (BIT) Capability
- High safety, high security
- Expendable System architecture with its multi- purpose interface terminals
- Break Interface compatible with different locomotives
- Speed control and over-speed detection through magnets and timetable control
- Logbook capability
- The train driver identification and logging system
- Acoustic and written warning system
- Illuminated LCD display
- Real-time reporting
- Capability of train tracking function and data transmission through additional hardware and software support
- Remote data update
- Fully integration to ATS-101
- Verifying data via GPS
- Data transmission between CTC through GPRS
- 180-day recording capability of 16 digital and 6 analogue inputs through its TDS-3201 data recording unit.