Savronik’s Train training Simulator is a scenario-based, multi-locomotive option simulator. Its design lets five different Simulation programs run simulatanously at five seperate simulator cabin desk. In addition to its usual simulator capabilites, it provides the user/trainee with an assessement and report of his/her performance along the real-life railway lines.
- Real-life cabin
- Acquisition of train driving skills
- For each railway line, different environmental/climatic conditions and different training driving methods and skills
- Driving and breaking operations for efficient use of energy
- Improvement in train driver’s technical skills for different driving methods such as multi-use of locomotives and train sets
- Acquisition of experience in fixing the overhead line, break or electrical faults to appear while operating.