Train Control and Management System (TCMS) is a computer system that monitors and controls the subsystems via the on-board vehicle information and Human-Machine Interface (HMI). The TCMS, designed in accordance with the EU and UIC standards, controls the safety functions and records the data. With its high-speed serial communication capability, the TCM provides management of all train subsystems through a single control point.
The TCMS has Driver Information Pane (DIP), Safety Functions Control Unit (SFCU), juridical Recording Unit (JRU), Antenna, Ethernet and Multi-function Vehicle Bus (MVB) units. Its modular design allows addition of new features and solutions to all systems and needs.
- System Compatible with EN 50155
- HMI Compatible with UIC 612
- Secure Data Recording and Data Transmission Compatible with EN 62625
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL)-Controlling and Monitoring Assigned Critical Safety Functions
- Secure Operation via Original Software and Hardware
- Monitoring and Controlling the Locomotive System and Subsystems
- High Voltage Protection
- User-Friendly Assembly and Maintenance Display
- Diagnostic Tools